Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Hey Silver Hawks Fans!

A lot has been going on at The Cove since the beginning of May. We had a great School Day on May 3rd! Thanks to all those who participated! It was great to see so many familiar faces cheering on the team and dancing with me to the Chicken Dance and YMCA. Looking for another great School Day tomorrow. We are going to have over 4,000 teachers and students in our stadium. I can't wait!! Get ready for some exciting baseball, great food, and FUN!

So... have any of you met or found my friend Heraldo? Ha! Heraldo is Waldo's cousin, and he loves playing hide and go seek in the stadium. I have yet to find him this season! He wears a stocking cap, a red striped shirt and blue pants! Next time you come to The Cove be on the lookout for him but watch out because he likes to change hiding places.

Also, be on the lookout for me and the Silver Hawks Hawk Squad in the community! My great friends and I will be visiting a variety of locations this season to promote all the fun events we have scheduled at The Cove.

Don't forget... Tonight is Twofer Tuesday. GET TWO TICKETS FOR THE PRICE OF ONE. Log onto the WAOR website to receive this special promotion. http://www.waor.com/ Look forward to seeing you!

Go Hawks!

~Swoop

No comments: